Friday, August 3, 2012

Video of My Day

I cannot believe how much I am in love with this cover of Coldplay's "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" I stumbled upon on perezhilton.com.I mean, I absolutely love, and perhaps overplayed, the original when it first came out. Just check out this blog post! But, Emeli Sandé's soulful voice adds something that I cannot describe with words, just a gesture that makes me look like I'm hugging the air and an "ouf!" sound. 




Sidenote: Listening to Emeli Sandé's album now. In her song "Where I Sleep," she says she's from "a generation undecided" which basically summed up my life at the moment and has forged a slight connection of kinship that makes me wish her very many happy things. Doesn't that always happen?


Anyway, what do you think about this cover? Any other videos I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya