Tuesday, July 26, 2011

YouTube Video of My Day

Hello, hello.
Today, I am back from shiny and bright Las Vegas, Nevada.
My parents, brother, aunt, and aunt's puppy road-tripped it Friday afternoon to the sound of trucks clunking and other traffic sounds. 
It was a good time. 
We went to the Cosmopolitan for the very first time, and I was in awe of the spectacular-ness of it all. 
More on that later. :)

Anyway, back to the post-at-hand: 
Although I've consistently resisted the urge to truly declare my love to music by Disney Channel stars for various reasons, I am proud to say this one is a keeper: Who Says by Selena Gomez.
It's beautiful. I love the imagery of the music video. 
It's a play on words in photos in a video & let's be honest, I'm a geek for that type of thing.


What do you think of this song? Summer Score or Silly Song?
Click for pictures for Selena Gomez's "Elle" Mexico Shoot

1 comment:

  1. Love this song. She is such a classy girl who is clearly talented and doesn't seem the least bit jaded.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya