Sunday, July 24, 2011

YouTube Video of My Day

Still in Vegas as we speak you read.
As I was packing before I left, this song played on my "Inspire." playlist.
I first truly got into Adele's music thanks to my college roommate. 
I remember the day I first found this specific music video on youtube.com.


I couldn't wait to share it with JenJen.
We then proceeded to croon with the words and stare in awe of the great vibe Adele's living room gave off.
It's the little things that create the immutable bonds of a friendship: a song, a look, pizza...
As we start different chapters in our lives, I'm sure we'll be in touch.
But every time we listen to this song, we'll smile because we knew Someone Like You

:) 
How is your weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya