Saturday, July 16, 2011

TV Talk

RECAP: The first episode of Rizzoli & Isles was rather interesting. I'm glad to see that Rizzoli has had some crushes along the way to being superhuman. The Greatest Twist of the Episode Award goes to the divorce of Rizzoli's parents; I'm not quite sure where the writers are going with that but I do find it hilarious that Mama Rizzoli will be staying in Isles' guesthouse.

 A new TV show currently on the radar is Love Bites on NBC. I actually stumbled across the pilot episode, Firsts, accidentally but have been following it every since. Truth be told I love all the guest appearances and I think Becki Newton is hilarious! Introducing her right off the bat as the crazy, pregnant lady who is serving as surrogate for her sister was definitely a good move to keep people watching.

Some notable guest stars are: Vanessa Marano [Switched at Birth, Gilmore Girls], Michelle Trachtenberg [Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Gossip Girl], Kathy Kinney [The Drew Carey Show], Christopher Gorham [Covert Affairs], Lindsay Price [Lipstick Jungle, Eastwick] and many more. The first few episodes showed promise but I must admit last week's was somewhat boring. Hopefully, it gets better and starts focusing on Becki Newton again!


What do you think/expect/hope of these two shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya