Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Human Analysis

"But you have to realize the type of person she is. If there's a problem, she needs to fix it." - Wise Roommate, 2/20/11 8:46 pm

College has caused me to learn a thing or two; thanks mostly due to people who have touched me.

There are certain ways we are wired. It's weird to think of it that way but the evidence of our robotic tendencies manifest in reactions and automatic responses. There are so many times when I do not need to think about what I am going to say and other times when I truly am unsure of what to say and may go with the socially-accepted/expected response or even stay quiet as I observe to try to collect as much information as I can. Either way, sometimes that is all I know how to do.

Yes, there is unique and creative analysis but there are also boxes that limit and hinder the true expansion of horizons. As much as one tries to push past them, in her mind some formulas can never change. 2 + 1 = 3 but so does 1 + 1 + 1. Even the way of seeing these categories within the context of my interactions lends itself to the way we are.

Personally, I, for the most part, like structure. I like fixing the problem.

Do you ever get the urge to analyze publicly? Just so the universe knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya