Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Civil Wars: Like No Other

I am fortunate enough to have one of the coolest friends ever who trusts me to drag her along to random concerts of bands whom she has never heard of in her life before. Rosy, if you're reading this I love you/Thanks! Our latest adventure was at the El Rey Theatre to watch The Civil Wars which coincidentally is the same place we went to see Andy Grammer for her first time.

A couple of my pictures from the event:


Sorry for the blurry, my camera slightly failed me that night.

This is a clip from their tour diary:
The Civil Wars // Tour Diary // 01 on Vimeo
Also, to get their free EP, follow this link:
Civil Wars on Noisetrade!
But the only way to get some of the newer songs is to buy the CD.
I found this great deal with Amazon: Barton Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya