Sunday, June 26, 2011

Appetizer to the Big Apple: Balila!

Yes, this again. I apologize.

I mean considering my many, many hours being in front of the computer these last few days, we all should have guessed I would be posting another one of those calls for help again. I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon...

Yes, it's about a contest. Yes, I did enter it. Yes, winning it would bring me closer to my goal of travelling the world/figuring out if I like New York or not. So then tell me with all this in mind how could I refuse?

It's a contest about food so of course I had to represent the food of the homeland. I thought Balila would be a good choice :)
Please follow the link to vote and share it with as many people as possible.

Balila!! | Edible Nation Contest Entry | eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) xoxo Maya